Join a progressive team of in-house nutritionists supporting sales and a dealer network.
In this role you will work with
- Feed Formulation for a variety of species
- Phone Support for end users, dealers and sales reps
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Product Tagging
- Product modification and customization
This in-house role has you on the road visiting with dealers/customers occasionally.
Candidates must have a BS degree in animal science and possess 3 years experience balancing rations or a Master’s degree in dairy science, animal nutrition, ruminant nutrition or a related field and have a strong desire to be a Feed Formulator. Excellent verbal communication skills, good organizational skills and the ability to balance animal feed rations are mandatory.
Only candidates in the region OR ties to the region are being considered at this time.
REASONS WHY THE RIGHT PERSON WILL LOVE THIS JOB
- The focus is ration balancing for a variety of livestock species
- There are peers to collaborate with and who can mentor you into the company culture and processes
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing company with many opportunities for career growth
- No overnight travel
- Company culture is entrepreneurial, ethical and friendly
- Quality products and processes